Currently I’m in the Middle East and mainly using VoIP to contact with my family. Apps like Skype and Tango are very popular here, though some of the apps are blocked by the ISP. We can either use our computer or Smartphone to connect using these apps. Here in this post I’m sharing a small freeware program that you can use to record your VoIP calls. You can record calls you are making through Skype, Google talk, Yahoo Messenger like many VoIP services. How? It’s just simple. Download MX Skype Recorder for free from the below link.
The main advantage of MX Skype Recorder is that it auto record your conversation. That means you needn’t to press the record or stop button to record a conversation. The recorded conversation then be compressed into MP3 format.
- It can work in fully automatic mode (you don’t have to press “record” or “stop”) or manual mode
- Automatic compression into mp3 format (8-320 kbits) using Lame MP3 Encoder
- It can save as wav PCM format
- It can record conversations either in “single” or “dual” audio track (one channel for input, another for output)
- It can work with PC-to-PC, PC-to-phone as well as skypecast conversations
- It supports all versions of Skype, Google talk, Yahoo Messenger and other VoIP applications
- It’s free to try
Start recording your Skype or Google Talk conversation is just simple with this app. Run MX Skype Recorder prior to start your conversation using VoIP. That’s all. Like it? Like to hear your views.