Hi guys, I have written number of social networking tips and tricks on Tech Pack. This time I’m telling you how to pre-schedule Google+ posts. Yep! I’m introducing you a useful Chrome extension to schedule your Google+ posts.
Google+ user base is growing day by day. The fact, Google is introducing lots of cool features to Google+ frequently. The recent one in this category is the announcement of the availability of live Hangout (video streaming). Google began to roll out this new feature publicly to let anyone broadcast their conversation live. OK, some greate features are there still missing a simple features like pre-schedule posting.
A new Chrome add on fill this area. Do Share is a Chrome extension to schedule your Google+ posts. It’s fast and have a cool interface. Just like Google+ posting, you can add URL and select circles etc. from with in Do Share. What happens to your post put in Do Share. Once complete your posting, you can schedule it or send to draft for future update before posting. Also if you wish you can easily share your post immediately.
- Draft Posts for later editing and publishing in an easy to access way using Do Share “send to drafts” feature.
- Write posts and schedule it for later.
- Copy and Paste URL of your favorite posts on blogs to post to Google + using “schedule” or “share now”
- Supports +mentioning and select Circles.
- Do not support adding videos / images. When you use links of blog posts with images, that image will appear in Do Share.
- Can’t sync your scheduled posts on other computer.
- Only post your scheduled posts if you are signed into Google+ on Chrome at the scheduled time.
Any way it’s nice to use. Check it out and share your views. Thanks +Mark Traphagen.