Do you know you can create PDF (Pocket Document Format) files from any web pages on the fly. If you use Google Chrome as your browser you can do it with more control. No need to install any particular software or web apps for it.
- Open the webpage you need to print to PDF.
- Select Print from the Chrome Wrench Menu (Customize and control Google Chrome) or alternatively you can use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+P.
- From the Print options page choose Print to PDF against Destination.
- Also set other options which is optional like number of pages to be printed, print layout, and omit or include header and footer.
- Now finally click Print or use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+P.