Finland based Rovio Mobile’s puzzle game Angry Birds is the number one paid app for iPhone in several countries and the most popular game on Nokia Ovi store. Now here is a good news for Angry Birds fans who want to enjoy the game on their PC.
Are you just fulfilling your quench by playing the web version or demo version of Angry Birds on your PC. Then it is your golden chance to download another flavour of the Angry Bird game, Angry Birds Rio, absolutely free for your Windows PC.
To grab the full version of Angry Bird Rio game for completely free, you need to register with IntelAppUp by September 29. Also note that the game is free for new registrants at IntelAppUp. I think earlier also IntelAppUp came up with such a promo but the number of the application copies were limited that time. Now I think there is no such limitation but one should grab the app before the offer expired that is before the end of this month.
Steps to Get Genuine Copy of Angry Birds Rio Game for PC
- Download Intel AppUp Center desktop client installer for Windows XP and 7.
- After completion of download, double click the downloaded installer to proceed with installation.
- After installation, launch Intel AppUp (SM) Center.
- Click My Apps Tab and create an account by providing your valid email address, name and password to sign-in.
- The registration page will be opened in your default browser window and accept the terms of service there (if you agree)
- In a short while you will get a message that your Angry Birds Rio download is ready at Intel App Store My Apps area.
- Close your browser and restart your newly installed Intel AppUp (SM) Center. There click My Apps tab and you may need to provide your password that you have used while sign up.
- Download Angry Birds Rio and enjoy.
Thanks to Tech2Fun